March 27th – Baseball Game @ Ed Smith Stadium














Baltimore Orioles vs Tampa Bay Rays

“Take me out to the ball game, Take me out to the crowd,
Get me some peanuts and cracker jacks, I don’t care if I never get back.” 

Yes, it is again Spring Season for our hometown team, the Baltimore Orioles. We have 40 tickets for the game with the Baltimore Orioles v. Tampa Bay Rays on Friday, March 27th @1:05 PM The tickets are on the first base side in Reserved Grandstand Section 207, Rows 13, 14, 15 & 16. Great seats in the shade close to food! Bring a baseball mitt as you might get a foul ball. Tickets are $20 each.

If you wish to go to the game, please contact Carol
O’Brien @907-8891or email at cobrienvt@aol.com. To confirm your reservation, send a check to Carol O’Brien at 7606 Broomsedge Ct., Lakewood Ranch, FL 34202.